- The season looks like it will start with training for our Competitive, Elite and Academy teams, with small-sided games and seasons starting for our Recreational, Grassroots and Adult leagues in early-to-mid July.
- Games at that stage will be between different teams and groups within our club only.
- We do not have a timeline for when competition and leagues outside of our club will resume.
Question 5: Will there be playing seasons for our different levels (OPDL, Competitive/EODSA, House, Adult)?
- The EODSA and ERSL plan to make announcements on the status of league play for the 2021 summer season.
- OPDL is holding off on making a final decision on league play.
- Internal game play (i.e. games within the club) will start when the municipality allows contact play. We aren’t able to predict what that will be, but we are hoping for a early-to-mid July start.
Yes! We will be posting registration and pricing information soon! We have reduced the length of most “internal” programs (ie: Recreational youth and adult programs, grassroots programs, technical programs, and various clinics), and registration is still open for these. Payment for programs can be deferred until specifics of the season are clarified, but please still register so that we can better plan for our eventual return to play.
- Competitive and Academy player registrations are due June 30. If you are still interested in registering your child, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as poosible.
Yes! Details and registration are now available at any of the program sites or by clicking here
Yes! Since early April we have been running our highly popular Virtual Training Academy, with live programming available for players aged 7 to adult. You can check out the current modules that are running here: VTA
- No, players and parents will not be required to wear a mask during training sessions.
- Yes, we are implementing increased sanitization measures, including hand sanitizer availability before and after training / practices and equipment cleaning after each session
- With that said, we will be asking all players at all ages to carry their own personal hand sanitizer with them, and to practice hand sanitizing before and after all events, as well as during regular breaks in games or training.
- Players will be asked to bring their own ball. Marked areas will be available for players to leave water bottles and personal equipment during their sessions.
- If your player or someone in your household has symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19, there are clear directions outlined in our Return to Play document, located here: http://ottawatfc.com/covid-season-programming/return-to-play-protocol.
- Our Return to Play Protocol can be found here: http://ottawatfc.com/covid-season-programming/return-to-play-protocol
- Yes! Please indicate on Power Up that you would like to volunteer your time with the club.
- We will need volunteers to help with hand sanitization for players and asking questionnaires before each session, as well as to help with parking and other organizational activities as required.
- Volunteers are only asked to give a minimum of 4 hours of their time and your volunteer fee will be refunded accordingly.
- Yes! There is an option during registration to donate financially to the club.
- For those in a position to give a little extra, these contributions go towards helping:
o our club work through a COVID-19 pandemic season which requires substantial effort and increased resources to ensure our players are safe
o players access soccer who may not otherwise be able to do so.
- You can find a list of fees and payments in your Power Up account by clicking on the "Payements?Receipts" tab. If using a mobile, look for a drop down menu at the top, beside the date.
- Existing registrations will have to be adjusted manually by our staff. We hope to have these all done before any of the programs actually start, but given the volume of accounts that may need adjusting, we ask that you please be patient with our staff as they work through all of them.
- Any adjusted fees for programs will be reflected as credits in your account, applicable towards future programming.
If you have any other questions regarding return to play, please send them to email@example.com