Last updated: August 2019
U9-U12 teams will train twice per week (1 gym 1 dome) and play games in the competitive indoor
leagues in the region (i.e. EODSA).
U13-U18 teams will train three times per week and play games in the Coliseum indoor league or an equivalent.
Additional weekly technical training at the dome with staff coaches.
- Mondays - Boys and Girls Open
- Tuesdays - Academy Girls
- Wednesdays - Academy Boys and Girls
- Thursdays - Academy Boys
- Mondays: 6:45 am @ Francois Dupuis
- Wednesdays: 6:45 am @ Francois Dupuis
- Sundays: 10am @ Titan gym
- Individual Strength and mobility sessions are also available.
Weekly keeper specific training available to all goalkeepers in the club.
All Ottawa TFC members qualify for a 20% discount on fitness memberships at City of Ottawa facilities. For details, click here.
What is your 'U' level for the Fall/Winter season?