Now Hiring: Club Administrator
Ottawa TFC (OTFC) is looking to hire a full-time club administrator to provide administrative services for club programs and operations. The successful applicant will become an important part of one of the most respected soccer clubs in the province. You will have the opportunity to work in a fun and exciting industry, working alongside a dynamic and progressive staff!
Interested applicants must:
· be knowledgeable and comfortable working with various software and databases;
· understand sports administration and organization;
· have excellent communication skills, and
· be willing to work in a team environment, both in-person and virtually.
Overview and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the General Manager, this position will provide administrative services supporting all club programs from ages three to adult.
Administrative Support for all leagues, programs and teams:
In coordination with club staff:
Manage the administration of all development and recreational leagues. This includes, but is not limited to:
· registering players in both club and provincial databases, managing payments, creating team rosters, etc.
· managing the schedule of team games for the development league
· providing general administrative support (e.g. finding and training convenors, creating teams and schedules, overseeing proper timelines for equipment handouts, trophies, etc).
Secure, allocate, create and manage all schedules for the club’s facilities. This includes:
· Working with various providers to secure sufficient facilities space.
· Working with the GM and Technical staff, to create facility schedules for all programs.
· Coordinating and adjusting schedules during the season, as required. This requires a maximum 24 hour turn-around time during peak summer seasons from May-August).
Creating and disseminating our Monthly Newsletter, surveys and notices to all members, under the direction of the General Manager.
Assist in organizing parent meetings and events run by the club.
Lead in the organization of our annual club tournament in June.
Provide Database Administration for all programs:
Power-Up Sports: our online sports registration and club management service.
Manage and conduct data input updates and verification for Power-up Sports,
Provide customer service interface between Power-Up Sports and our members.
Ontario Soccer Sports Engine: our governing body's player and team registration system.
Manage all registrations in Sports Engine, ensuring timely and accurate entry of all players and teams.
Certification Records: our certification database for all coaches, staff and team managers requirements.
Ensure certifications are up-to-date prior to the start of each season.
General Office Duties:
Provide courteous and timely assistance to all clients. This includes answering the phone, responding to in-person requests whenever possible, and triaging emails received at the "email@example.com" email address.
Provide administrative support to the General Manager, as required (e.g. reports, special projects)
Work on-site at the clubhouse 3-5 days a week between 10 am and 6 pm.
Manage the clubhouse office. This includes:
· ensuring all technology is in working order;
· office supplies are replenished,
· ensuring the office and foyer area remain tidy between cleaning hours
Education and Experience:
Previous experience in club/sports administration and/or relevant college or university degree is required.
Bilingualism is an asset (French and English)
Commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please send applications with a cover letter and resume to Pavel Cancura at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted.