September 18, 2016
Tender Notice: CLUB ADMINISTRATOR
The Cumberland United-Unis Soccer Club (CUSC), a not-for-profit corporation registered in the province of Ontario, is seeking all qualified candidates to apply for the position of club administrator.
Overview and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Vice President and the Club Head Coach (CHC), this position will provide administrative services supporting all club programs from ages 3 to adult.
Administrative Support for the Development and Competitive teams
- In coordination with CHC and the Rec coordinator, oversee the administrative running of all development and recreational leagues.
- Schedule and reschedule team games for the development league
- Provide general administrative support for those categories (e.g. finding and training convenors, creating teams and schedules, overseeing proper timelines of equipment, trophies, etc).
- In Coordination with CHC and VP, submit all facility applications on behalf of CUSC for programs across the entire year.
- Coordinate reschedules and adjustments as required during the year (maximum 24 hour turn-around during peak season from May-August).
- Constant Contact – creating and sending out newsletters and surveys under the direction of the CHC and BOD.
Database Administration for the Development and Competitive teams
- Provide data input updates, and verification for the following systems:
- Power-up Sports: internal registration system
- OSA AlMS: inputting all competitive teams into the governing body’s database
- League GM database: referee assignment software
- ERSL, EODL, EODSA and OCSL: manage databases as needed, and act as point of contact for these organizations.
- Liaise with the CHC, coaches and team managers to obtain required information including certifications, player information, police checks, etc.
- Provide reference check-services on all competitive staff as required.
- Supervise and train part-time and contract staff during peak periods of data input.
Web Admin Duties:
- Provide web administrator duties as required. Includes:
- Updating all relevant webpages as required by the CHC and BOD
- Producing material for the website when requested.
General Office Duties:
- Manage and maintain the Club office.
- Staff the office as per the hours set out at by the Board (typically evenings and weekend mornings)
- Provide courteous and timely assistance to all clients. This includes answering the phone, responding to in-person requests and triaging emails.
- Provide administrative support to the VP and CHC as required, e.g. Reports, booking facilities, collect funds, etc.
- Related University or college degree preferred.
- Demonstrated administrative and organizational abilities.
- Friendly, patient, and customer oriented demeanor required. The candidate will often be the first point of contact for customers, and must represent the club in an outstanding manner.
- Competent and comfortable with basic computer software, including Microsoft office, etc.
- Experience with relevant software and systems a bonus: Power-Up Sports, OSA Aims, League GM, OSA databases, and Demosphere web-designer.
- Able to learn new software quickly.
- Has access to a fully insured vehicle and has a valid driver’s license for the duration of the contract.
- This will be a full-time position at the club with seasonal highs and lows in required hours.
- Remuneration will be commensurate to experience and qualifications of the selected candidate.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 30, 2016.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews.