Now Hiring Student Worker(s) - Academy Youth Coach and Program Coordinator
Availability - Monday-Friday as required and Saturday mornings. Position will require a mix of on field commitments on weeknight evenings between 4-9pm, Saturday mornigns between 8am and noon, as well as some week days worked at the clubhouse (between 9am-3pm). Expect 30 hours per week.
Job Description -
- Assisting with office/clubhouse and equipment requirements for the youth programs as required. This may include session preparation, general administrative support as requested by GM, organization and maintenance of training equipment as required, occasional facility maintenance work (light cleaning, field prep). .
- Be available for the on-field execution (coaching) and coordination of youth programs which run primarily between 4 and 8pm on weeknights, and Saturday mornings (between 8 and noon).
- Help coordinate, prepare and execute the club’s main tournament, the snakebite. Be available to work at the tournament itself (June 22-24).
- Help with the club day camp programs in July 8:30-4:00 pm, Monday to Friday July 3 to July 21.
- Must be between 15 and 25 years of age in 2018
- Must have been a full time student in the previous school semester, and planning to return to full time studies in the next semester.
- Must have at minimum all coaching requirements for coaching youth programs which includes:
- Respect in Soccer Certification
- Making Ethical Decisions Certified
- Making Headway Certification
- Game Leader Certificaion
- Minimum "Learn to Train" coaching certification (prefer C-license or higher)
- 3 reference checks
- Valid Police Check
- Minimum 5 years of youth coaching experience
- Minimum 5 years high level playing experience - year round regional, provincial or higher level of play and training.
- Preference will be given to CUSC members.
Compensation - $15.00-$18.00 per hour (depending on experience and qualifications)
Must commit to 8 consecutive weeks starting at the latest on June 18th, and must complete a minimum of 30 hours of work each week.
Please submit resumes/CVs to email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.